Self-Employed Mums Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Labels by Jennifer
What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 am by feffer2077

» What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms?
What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 am by richlady

» Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more
What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 am by richlady

» Funny Holiday joke :)
What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 am by Cartoon Logos

» Funny Denise Welch caricature - getting her bits oot for the lads!
What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 pm by Cartoon Logos

» Funny Facebook Zombie cartoon - are you a facebook zombie mummy?
What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 pm by Cartoon Logos

» New 'Get A Grip' Image for sharing
What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 pm by Cartoon Logos

» Happy Valentine's Day mummies!
What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 am by Cartoon Logos

» Tax Tips and Advice for self employed moms and dads
What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 pm by Cartoon Logos

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Self-Employed Mums Forum on your social bookmarking website

What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms?

2 posters

Go down

What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? Empty What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms?

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 pm

What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms?

By John Thomasson
To have a good idea which self employed jobs suit you as a stay at home mom, you have to answer probing questions. Do you have creative inclinations? Are you a people person? Do you enjoy selling items? Your answers will help reveal your interests. From the many options out there, you can then shortlist self employed opportunities you can pursue while fulfilling your commitment to be a mom who is always there for her kids.

Freelance writing presents endless self employed opportunities. Freelance directory websites can prove you that. If you have a passion for writing then you can be a freelance writer. With this line of work, you call the shots. You decide what and when to write. There are ghostwriting opportunities if you don't mind writing fiction and novels for other people. If you don't want that, you can opt to write for websites and online publications.

Other skills can also be offered on a freelance basis. Are you skilled in computer programming? Can you excellently create MS Office macros? Are you capable of designing graphics or web pages? You can offer any of these and there are many takers waiting for you to do so. Many people need you to help them with their workload or need you simply because they don't have your set of skills.

Another option lies in the field of network marketing or multilevel marketing. You can consider them if you aren't that confident with your writing skills but are delighted working with people. There is some negative press regarding such opportunities given the negative publicity sometimes levelled at some of the business practices of some companies and individuals in this field. So you will want to take time researching for the right company and product or service that fits well with you. Look the age of the company as well as reviews of the company and products or services offered to help you decide on a suitable MLM business for you.

The mismatch between the seller's personality and the product or service being promoted and the seller's inability to work well with people are probably the greatest reasons why an MLM business fails. Teachers are said to excel in this line of business because they very well understand student needs and can relate effectively with their students and their needs. And so they can translate this naturally to people instead of resorting to hard-sell strategies that usually turn people off and kill your chances of success. MLM really does require excellent personal and communications skills, and you should also use the product or service that you are trying to sell.

Another option is to open an online shop on a website like eBay. This is another opportunity for a self employed, stay at home mom. You can sell any stuff that is of interest to you and might be of interest to others, or clear out goods that are no longer needed by you, or you can sell information products like software and books. A number of people have built successful online businesses from home by finding a market area that they were interested in and creating an online shop to retail those products or services.

Discover more self employed opportunities for stay at home moms and where to find them at Self Employed Jobs

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Thomasson
http://EzineArticles.com/?What-Self-Employed-Opportunities-Are-There-For-Stay-At-Home-Moms?&id=5512795
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://leah-graphics-studio.com

Back to top Go down

What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms? Empty Re: What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms?

Post by richlady Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 am

True I am in the MLM business with the FM Group and it is a business where you have to relate with people in order to succeed, as long as you are prepared to talk to people about what you do I find that the network marketing is the easiest way to start and build a business without making a big investment.

I have a great desire to help others to succeed and I find it easy to introduce my products to family and friends and generally I talk to anyone about them as everyone uses personal care products everyday.

I have tried other businesses but they did not work very well for me until I started the cosmetics business I fell in love with it and it is going very well so far.

Start your own cosmetics business click here!

richlady

http://www.richfragrances.co.uk

Back to top Go down