Self-Employed Mums Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Oliver's Labels by Jennifer
Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 am by feffer2077

» What Self Employed Opportunities Are There For Stay At Home Moms?
Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 am by richlady

» Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more
Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 am by richlady

» Funny Holiday joke :)
Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 am by Cartoon Logos

» Funny Denise Welch caricature - getting her bits oot for the lads!
Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 pm by Cartoon Logos

» Funny Facebook Zombie cartoon - are you a facebook zombie mummy?
Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 pm by Cartoon Logos

» New 'Get A Grip' Image for sharing
Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 pm by Cartoon Logos

» Happy Valentine's Day mummies!
Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 am by Cartoon Logos

» Tax Tips and Advice for self employed moms and dads
Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 pm by Cartoon Logos

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Self-Employed Mums Forum on your social bookmarking website

Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more

3 posters

Go down

Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more Empty Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more

Post by Cartoon Logos Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 am

Hi

I am Leah, full-time mum (divorced and single) of two children, ages 8 and 9yrs, boy and girl. I also have Fred (large black Labrador) and two cats...oh and 4 fish! I have worked in various industries over the years mainly retail and health management.

I was able to pursue a more artistic career path when I decided to work from home. Working from home was a neccessity as it enables me to fit my working hours around my children. I work odd hours which many mums will relate to and try to avoid business calls when the noisy blighters are around. All of which can make working from home a tad stressful but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am now a part time cartoon artist and designer creating custom cartoon art for business use and for pleasure. My goal is to build up enough business to become full-time and enjoy the fruits of my labour ...which is a labour of love. I love all things art and craft.

My website
http://www.leah-graphics-studio.com

Please say hello and introduce yourself to the forum.

Leah x

Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more Sample10
Cartoon Logos
Cartoon Logos

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more Empty Very cool Leah!

Post by At Home Working Mom Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:54 am

I love hearing about all the different ways moms like me are making a go of working from home. It is so neat that you have linked your passion for art with earning an income to support your family! Wink

At Home Working Mom

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more Empty Re: Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more

Post by Cartoon Logos Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 am

Hi Smile

It is indeed great to be able to make a passion an income, as it really is win-win!

How about you, what do you do?
Cartoon Logos
Cartoon Logos

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more Empty Re: Cartoon Logo Designer , mascots, comic strips, caricatures and more

Post by richlady Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 am

Hi I am Martina, I work from home with my full time job and part time on building my own cosmetics business. It's good to chat with others who are work from home as at times it can get really lonely and I just want to chat with others that are doing the same. It's good to be here.

My website is http://www.richfragrances.co.uk

richlady

http://www.richfragrances.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down